Terms and Conditions
Here at BoblPadel, we want to ensure that your interaction with us is enjoyable and efficient.. We always employ good customer service which is the cornerstone of our business. We can often do more than the legal jargon below as we want to be your site of choice for padel equipment and hope you return again and again. Just ask us if you need anything more. We aim to be transparent with our pricing. We could show you discounted prices from an RRP or from an inflated "previous" price but we would rather be totally honest and just show you the price you care about, namely the one you can purchase at.
Once again, if you need anything just contact us, we are here to help as much as we can.
When you place an order with us you will be deemed to have agreed to, have read and understood our Terms and Conditions. Any queries please let us know via our contact us page. A Contract between the customer and BoblPadel Limited for the sale of products will only exist once an order has been accepted by us and your credit card has been charged. This does not affect your statutory rights. A delivery charge will be added to your order value where stipulated. These terms and conditions are governed by UK law.
Cancelling an order
If you do need to cancel an order for any reason up to the point of despatch, that is fine. If you do cancel the contract within this time any payments made by you will be refunded in full within 10 working days.
All our discounts are from the manufacturers RRP(recommended retail price). We do not guarantee the racket was offered for sale at the price from which it has been discounted. These are prices which we are permitted to discount from.
Our Returns policy
If you decide your purchase is not for you then you may return it to us within 14 days of receipt. We would love to offer an exchange or a refund, it’s entirely up to you. All we ask is that the products are returned in perfect condition, unused and with the original packaging intact.(this includes any plastic wrapping around handles, attached tags and unopened seals etc).
We offer FREE returns for all UK returns. Just email us via our contact page and we will send you a returns label straight back. Attach this to the original packaging and drop it off at the post office. We do not charge to send out your replacements for damaged products. They are dispatched as soon as we receive back the faulty product.
If an item is returned, any free items associated with the purchase must accompany the return when a refund or exchange is sought.
We love Christmas and like to plan early to really enjoy the build up. If you do too, then you will be pleased to hear that purchases made during the run in (1st November onwards) can be returned by 14th January of the following year with the same stipulations as above.
Padel For Schools Scheme
For the return of a usable racket for our PFSS we will pay the postage once you have completed an order on the website that is eligible for Free Delivery. If no order is made but you would like to donate then please contact us for the details of where to send it. The postage cost must be covered by the sender. BoblPadel limited are not liable for postage/delivery costs for donations not preceded by a qualifying free delivery order.
International orders / returns
Free returns label is only available to UK mainland customers. Overseas customers and UK islands must pay their own return postage.
Delivery times for international orders will be longer than in the UK and charges may vary but they will be shown at time of purchase.
We currently take payment in a secure environment via credit/debit cards and PayPal. We do not currently accept American Express. Our prices are shown in £ sterling and included VAT when appropriate.
Overseas orders may incur customs duty and additional VAT when they reach the purchaser's country. These are payable by the customer and are not refundable by BoblPadel limited.
UK delivery is a maximum of 4 working days but we will dispatch as quickly as possible. An order executed before midday will be processed that day. After midday, orders will be processed the following working day. We hold stock but if you are unfortunate enough to miss the last one by milliseconds then we will contact you with an alternative option or a delivery time estimate. This will be longer than 4 working days but our aim is to keep you informed as much as possible. The worst possible customer service is a lack of communication and here at BoblPadel that’s what we strive to avoid.
All items sold by BoblPadel limited are shipped directly from our UK based warehouse. We will never accept an order and fulfil it from the manufacturer. This means we can control the delivery and ensure the product is in perfect condition when it starts it’s journey to you.
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to boblpadel limited via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
boblpadel limited, we or us
boblpadel limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 13330867 whose registered office is at St. Catherines Cottage, Bolnore Farm Lane, West Sussex, RH16 4BY;
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by boblpadel limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to boblpadel limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.boblpadel.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, boblpadel limited is the "data controller". This means that boblpadel limited determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
b. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. web browser type and version (automatically collected);
How we collect Data
6. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you; and
b. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
7. boblpadel limited will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
b. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
c. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
d. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
b. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products / services;
c. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
d. contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
10. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
a. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
b. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
c. if you are not satisfied with our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
12. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
13. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
a. any of our group companies or affiliates - for the company to manage website and business;
Keeping Data secure
14. We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
a. access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
15. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
18. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
19. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
20. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
21. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
22. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
25. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
26. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
28. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
29. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling boblpadel limited to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
30. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie -
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
31. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
32. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
33. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
34. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
35. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
38. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
39. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
10 September 2021
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie
to remember you and allow easy use of the website during your visit